ENOK LAPV 7.5
- The “ENOK LAPV 7.5” is a light, armored patrol vehicle (LAPV: Light Armored Patrol Vehicle) built on the newly developed FGA 7.5 chassis from Mercedes Unimog. The frame of the LAPV 7.5 also comes from the Unimog.
- The engine, transmission and cockpit are from the current commercial vehicle series Mercedes G 461.
- With 210 kW (285 hp) from the V6 turbo diesel will ensure proper drive.
- The body is a monocoque of all-steel.
- The portal axles are equipped with wheel countershaft gears to increase ground clearance to 45 centimeters.
Technical data ENOK 7.5
|Engine power||210 kW (at 3,800 rpm)|
|Top speed||120 km/h|
|Max. Climbing ability||100%|
|LxWxH:||5,115 x 2100 x 2,480 (wide without mirror)|
|Turning circle||14 m|
|Armouring-Level||up to STANAG 4569 Level 3 (without 7.62 mm x 51 AP (WC))|
|Seating capacity||4 people (optional up to 10 people)|
|Payload||up to 1,500 kg|