From bold visions, success becomes a reality
ACS Armored Car Systems proves its core competence in the harmonization of forward-looking development services with high-quality OEM standard and manufacturing solutions. This strength clearly sets us apart from the competition.
Large and small series in top quality
Another great strength of ACS is the ability to adapt to the specific requirements of the customer in the shortest possible time. This includes the manufacture of small series – at the highest quality requirements!
Partner for protective solutions
Part of a successful business group
ACS Armored Car Systems is a medium-sized company and part of the family-run GRUMA Group. ACS has set itself the goal of further expanding the OEM business and in the future to develop new markets and segments.
What is important to us is our values
We distinguish ourselves from other companies not only through technical know-how and groundbreaking solutions, but also through our corporate culture and its values.
- ACS has a strong cultural foundation and thus ensures sustainable success. These values determine our thinking and actions:
- Customer individuality through flexibility
- High solving skills
- Highest quality requirements
- Reliability, security and loyalty
Building our success: Our zero-error mentality
All construction and vehicle parts developed and manufactured by us are state-of-the-art and meet the highest standards of sustainable quality. This puts us in the market with clear accents.
The base for our success is a strong team of long-term and above all highly motivated employees. This ensures the efficient use of all resources at every stage: from development, conceptual design, testing and production to the actual production stage.
High quality standard supported by current certifications
The quality of the work and the products is ensured by a consistent quality management according to DIN ISO / TS 16949: 2009 and by customer-specific requirements.
- ACS has been certified according to DIN ISO / TS 16949 since September 2005.
- ACS fulfills the requirements for a systematic and effective occupational health and safety system and has therefore been awarded the seal of approval “Sicher mit System” by the “Berufsgenossenschaft Holz und Metall (BGHM)”